| • Access to around 200+ policies and regulations, 800+ project locations/capacities of RE IPPs/Investors on the map of India, 250+ list of RE manufacturers.
• Access to over 100+ links of central and state/UT government organisations, 50+ NGOs, electric utilities, 350+ national and international reports, and journals/magazines in the RE sector.
• Availability of ‘easy-to-read’ summary tables of central/state/UT policies and regulations on selecting a state on the map of India.
• Search facility for accessing central/state/UT-wise policies and regulations, either state-wise, technology-wise, or year-wise.
• Interactive maps highlighting location, address and capacity details of IPPs/investors of wind (50+ MW), solar (20+ MW), small hydro (2-25 MW) and biomass.
• Availability of daily/weekly/monthly electricity generation figures of renewables and conventional electricity generation at the ‘click of a button’.
• Availability of dynamic graphs to compare daily/weekly generation of different RE technologies, as also RE vis-à-vis conventional generation.
• General search and downloading facility throughout the portal (as and where required).
• Graphical representation through figures, charts, graphs, etc., for easy interpretation of data.
• Availability of daily news updates, orders and amendments, latest events, etc.